The Squidoo Lens Project Contest has been developed to encourage Squidoo lensmasters to challenge themselves to use new skills learned here on Squidog. Each lens project lasts for two months, allowing lensmasters enough time to create the lens for the project, yet gives lensmasters a deadline to get the Squidoo lens completed in a timely manner. Each Squidoo lens project has specific parameters which much be met in order to be qualified for the contest.
Once the Squidoo lens project is over, you are welcome to create lenses using the parameters of the past project, however, you can not be considered for the award.
There is a prize for the winner of each Squidoo lens project, and all of the entries will be listed on the Squidlog post announcing the winner.
Here is a list of the current and previous Squidoo Lens Project Contests.
- Creating a Lens to Sell Ebay Products | May/June Squidoo Lens Project
- A Travel Adventure in Backlinking (February/March Lens Project 2011)
- Writing the Nichiest Niche Lens for Spring (December January 2010-2011 Squidoo Lens Project)
- A How to Lens That Will Convert Sales (October November 2010 Squidoo Lens Project)
- Write a Profitable Product Review (Squidoo Lens Project for August/September 2010)