The concluding national final of the 2013 Eurovision season took place this evening and Moldova has chosen its representative. Fourteen acts took part and a combination of televoting and a jury decided the winning entry: Aliona Moon will sing A Million in Sweden.
Ms. Moon is no stranger to the Eurovision stage as she was a backing singer for Pasha Parfeny in the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. Having written the song, he now plays piano on this track and will take to the stage with her in Malmö, as she takes lead vocal.
This is the result, with televoting points in brackets and the winner in bold:
- Boris Covali – Runaways (12 points)
- Aliona Moon – A Million (10 points)
- Cristina Croitoru & Karizma – Never Fall Again (8 points)
- Cristina Scarlat – I Pray (7 points)
- Tatiana Heghea – A Brighter Day (6 points)
- Doiniţa Gherman – Planeta e un rai (5 points)
- Nicoleta Gavriliţă – Freaky Thong (4 points)
- Vitalie Negruţa – You’ll Be Mine (3 points)
- Aurel Chirtoacă – Iartă-Mă (2 points)
- Cristina V & Glam Girls – Celebrate (1 point)
- Svetlana Bogdanova – Conquer My Heart (0 points)
- Irina Kitoroagă – L.o.v.e. Love (0 points)
- Anna Gulko – Somebody Else (0 points)
- Felicia Dunaf – Codename Felice (0 points)
What do you think of the song from Moldova?
Incoming search terms:
- eurovision moldova malmo