Squidoo lensmasters, bloggers, writers, artists: here’s one more free ebook for you! (The last one you might ever have to read.)
Top blogger Chris Guillebau’s second manifesto 279 Days to Overnight Success sums it all up and leads us back to the timeless basics so often overlooked in this jungle of SEO mania and inflated ‘success strategies’.
This ebook will help you to become more successful with your online enterprise, especially when you’ve gotten your feet wet a bit already.
Here’s what Chris promises to teach you:
- How I Became a Full-Time Writer in 279 Days
- The Complete Revenue Estimate for my Personal Site in 2009
- The World Domination Strategy for Establishing Your Brand
- Avoiding the Vampires who Want You to Fail
- Why Adsense (and most other Web Advertising) Sucks
- How to Stay Off the Digg Home Page and Still Get All the Traffic You Need
There’s not much more I can say other than I’m reading this and my paradigm is shifting…
Download the manifesto here! (And subscribe to this blog while you’re there!)
P.S.: You won’t have to give out your email address and there’s no sales pitch at the end of the book! Yep, that’s Chris!